4.24.2013

Things I learned this week on my mission!

  • Utah is freezing
  • Utah is a dry desert where you have to bath yourself in lotion
  • Josh Groban cures all
  • My companion and I got a new car on wednesday. 2013 corolla is my best friend.
  • People in Utah like to answer the door while not wearing any clothing.
  • Men in Utah like to answer the door in Utah while not wearing any clothing. my life.
  • This lady made me eat meat and I was crying and then she told me it was soy and life was not so bad. Most terrifying/delicious meal of my life.
  • Everyone will and has laughed at my spanish
  • All of my investigators are named Maria. all of them.
  • THEY ARE GETTING BAPTAIZED.
  • members are the greatest.
  • Tostadas are the most delicious meal ever.
  • Utah is still really cold.
  • Wendy's is no longer good food. I love home cooked meals.
  • my alarm clock hates me
  • you can automatically tell who is hispanic by looking at their house. Christmas lights and 900 cars would be the main indicator.
  • When you tell me me you are already a member while holding a beer in your hand and your house smells of cigar smoke, I know you are lying.
  • EVERYONE hides from the missionaries.
  • Saying that you are not home is a pretty good indicatior to me that you are home, especially when we can see you in the window. People these days.
  • Mission life is crazy.
  • Patience is key.
  • The Book of Mormon is true. Joseph Smith WAS a prophet.
  • I really love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. Leave a mean comment and I'll punch you!