3.31.2013

Be Of Good Cheer

This week went by so fast! I don't really know how time has flown by so fast. Oh, on Tuesday we went on a scavenger hunt looking for Elder Gee and Elder Worthlin because they had to get there visa's and they couldn't be found, so our district was in charge of finding them! Let me tell you, finding anyone at the MTC is basically impossible, mainly because every elder looks the same and the MTC campus is huge! But alas, we found them! Service for the day.
 This week we learned the best reason to be a missionary. This week was rough. I just spent a lot of time focusing on the things I do wrong. My teacher, Hermano Snyder pointed that out. It is just something that I really do and it kills me mentally because I just beat myself up over my little mistakes. I am realizing that I cannot be perfect without my Savior and through his atonement, he makes up for my inadequecy and realizing that if i endure to the end and do my best, he'll make up for the things I lack. So I should be of good cheer. " Wherefore, be of good cheer and do not fear, for I the lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ that I am the son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come"
 The Church Is true. The book Is blue. All is well.
 Hermana Fastle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. Leave a mean comment and I'll punch you!