2.18.2013

Adios!


"The time has come," the Walrus said. Okay, So I remember being little and watching that part in "Alice in Wonderland" and being so unbelievably freaked out and yelling "THEY ATE A BABY?!" (that child grew up to be a vegan ha) anyways, that has nothing to do with anything I wanted to say in this post. I guess I just wanted to make it not so serious.

Tonight, I will be set apart as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I wouldn't have it any other way.I never thought I would serve a mission. I was confident that I was not the person for the job. Actually, growing up, I was convinced of two things: 1) I would never serve a mission and 2) I would never, ever,under any circumstances live in Utah. just look at me now! The Lord knows us, he knows our desires, and our weakness. The Lord has called me on a Mission  I've known for quite some time that going on a mission was something that I needed to do, but I did not want to do it. The spirit slowly worked on my and after a year of debate, I submitted my mission papers on 12-12-12. It was honestly one of the happiest days of my life.

The Savior is my best friend and the knowledge that the I get to spend the next 18 months sharing the gospel and the sweetness it contains has been the greatest blessing in my life.

The Church is true. The book is blue. Till we meet again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. Leave a mean comment and I'll punch you!